Your First Motorcycle
Lee “Ridefar” Heaver
Riding a motorcycle offers a sense of freedom unlike any other. But there’s a lot you need to know before heading out on your first trip. Fortunately, all the necessary information is now in one resource.
Your First Motorcycle is a beginner’s guide to the best, safest, and most cost-effective ways to start riding motorcycles. Written by experienced instructor and enthusiast Lee Heaver, this book takes new bikers from zero to sixty, with chapters on:
- Tackling the unavoidable paperwork and conversations
- Total cost to start riding
- Which training courses to take (if any)
- Selecting the right gear
- Finding and financing your first motorcycle
- Basic safety and essential riding techniques
- Fundamental mechanics and maintenance like changing your oil, replacing fuses, and checking tire pressure
Filled with entertaining anecdotes, Your First Motorcycle takes all the difficulty out of learning to ride, giving readers the confidence to safely hit the highways and meet new, amazing people.