Thanks to the shift toward local foods, small farms and farmers markets are better positioned to prosper than ever before.
National supermarket chains and online markets are thriving in this environment. Yet farmers fight to survive.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
In Cultivating Customers veteran farmer and marketer Simon Huntley teaches farmers and farmers markets how to utilize internet marketing for swift and affordable business growth.
In this step-by-step guide to professional self-reliance, Huntley shows you how to efficiently grow your business by leveraging all of the advantages afforded by:
- Website and Social Media Integration
- Mobile and Email Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- Ideal Customer Targeting and Retargeting
- Communication Timing and Post Boosting
- Marketing Funnel Building and Execution
- Digital Apps, Ads, Online Review Acquisition and more
Let Huntley show you how to eliminate the middlemen bleeding you dry and plug into the millions of potential customers searching for you and your products right now.
Take the digital bull by the horns, cut out the profit vultures, and grow marketing results that will bring health and wealth to your business.