A Closing Culture
What’s the most important managerial step an executive can take?
Answer: aligning your marketing and sales teams.
Yet in many companies the gap between marketing and sales is widening, leaving substantial revenue on the table.
Hüify and CEO Josh Harcus have trained some of the world’s most innovative organizations how to overcome this challenging obstacle and maximize their sales efforts.
In A Closing Culture, Josh shows you how to bridge the sales-marketing divide using Hüify’s process.
This book will show you how to:
- Clearly define your customer personas
- Create a dynamic company culture driven by measurable data, not individual bias
- Attract leads, define their goals, and help them reach their goals
- Ensure every potential buyer is given the opportunity to become a satisfied customer
- Get your marketing and sales teams working together so you can close more business, drive more revenue, and grow your company
Join the elite business minds, that get marketing and sales, by making growth-driven thinking the engine that powers your organization.
Press & Praise
"Marketing and sales teams must be in sync to maximize lead flow, customer conversions, revenue, and profits. A Closing Culture outlines step by step how to get there."
"Josh Harcus is one of the few entrepreneurs to always be one step ahead of the game. His insights and expertise shared in this book make this a must read."
"Companies have to transform the way they sell to match the way humans actually buy today. The classic sales playbook needed this major overhaul."