Values-Based Business Design
Every business would love to launch a high-growth product in the global marketplace, but few know how and many are using outdated marketing methods that fail to build an authentic relationship with customers.
But what if there was a way to strengthen those bonds, and your brand, regardless of business budget and size?
Now, there is. In Values-Based Business Design, product strategist LaSean Smith shows you how through a detailed step-by-step guide that reveals:
- How traditional marketing began, and why it’s going extinct in the information age
- How to obtain and keep consumers while building brand loyalty through honesty and quality
- How to determine a customer’s values to drive product design
- How to market to consumers on any budget
- How these actionable steps and methods can be implemented successfully by any business, from solopreneur to C-level
Learn how to produce high-quality, high-growth products without sacrificing integrity and how to attract and keep more customers in a sustainable and affordable way.