Soon She Will Be Dead
You cannot afford to lose your mind when your parent is dying. Whether you have a highly demanding career, have your own children to care for, have a great relationship with your parent, or not, Soon She Will Be Dead: A Comprehensive Guide to Losing Your Parent Without Losing Your Mind is a step-by-step guide that teaches:
- What you can expect when your parent is ill or dying.
- How to keep the rest of your life afloat while caring for your parent.
- What, if anything, do you owe your parent?
- How to show love, compassion, and have healthy boundaries with your parent.
- How to ethically and effectively deal with the financial and legal issues you’ll face.
After more than twenty years as an attorney, and after navigating both her parents’ deaths, Brita Long is in a unique position to share everything you would want and need to know when you’re caring for your aging or dying parent. You only have one shot to do right by your parents and keep your sanity at the same time—this book will help you do both.