Rocking the Ship
Mat Lock, Uli Grothe
If you want to future-proof your business, you need to challenge the status quo. Rocking the Ship enables you to create and implement groundbreaking innovations.
- Understand why your company struggles to create business innovations
- Learn how to develop disruptive business models systematically
- Attain intellectual leadership by virtually and playfully attacking your own industry
- Create momentum by also turning fellow managers into business model mavericks
- Find ways for implementing new business models in conjunction with your current business
Rocking the Ship empowers all managers, regardless of rank, function, or industry, to be bolder and faster than current or would-be competitors. The system is easy to learn and apply, thereby presenting a compelling alternative to running lengthy and expensive consulting assignments.
Press & Praise
"The difference between managers and leaders has widely been discussed. Rocking the Ship is for those who want to be leaders. I do not know any other business book providing more support and inspiration for those determined to define the future of their industries."
"A must-read for anyone captive in an organization or industry awaiting its inevitable disruption. It is fair to say that nobody has thought longer, harder, or smarter about the innovation immunity of corporations and how to overcome it. One of the best business books of (at least) the year--and a very different one."
"Uli and Mat are the nightmare competitors of the consulting industry. With Rocking the Ship, they enable managers and top executives to achieve astonishing results in almost no time. Far better than spending lots of money only to end up with the usual 'not invented here' objections. Great guys to work with. Together with our clients, we are delighted."