You’ve worked hard, lived within your means, and invested wisely. Now you’re ready for retirement–but you’re still concerned about events beyond your control. If your portfolio is wiped out by a downturn in the market, or whittled away by health-care expenses, your careful plans could fall apart. The good news is that you can protect yourself.
Retiring Well shows you how to achieve financial stability regardless of what the market does. Inside, you’ll learn what you can do to
- Safeguard your principal
- Reduce taxes on Social Security
- Convert to a Roth IRA (you’re not too old!)
- Keep health-care costs down
- Choose the right retirement-planning professional
- And much more
The retirement you deserve is within your grasp. With solid, time-tested advice from wealth manager Michael Reese, you’ll avoid common pitfalls and lay claim to an economically secure future.
- #1 bestselling ebook in New Releases in Investing and Retirement Planning
- #1 bestselling ebook in Retirement Planning