Dr. Robert Silverman
A revolutionary new approach to healing and health.
Conventional medicine treats symptoms, not systems. Chances are you’re being treated for your health issues from the outside in, in ways that only mask the real problems.
Dr. Rob Silverman thinks differently. A practitioner of functional nutrition, he believes that healing and vibrant good health come from a holistic approach. In Inside-Out Health: A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body, he shows you exactly how to turn your health around in an entirely new and different way.
Take charge and improve your wellbeing with actionable steps you can do yourself, starting now.
In this book you’ll learn:
- How gut bacteria affect your entire body and how to change them for the better
- How to rid yourself of accumulated toxins and give yourself new energy and focus
- How to reduce inflammation and help prevent heart disease and cancer
- How to lose weight through simple lifestyle changes, not dieting
- How sitting less and moving more can improve musculoskeletal health—and lengthen your life
- How laser therapy can help relieve pain and restore range of motion
- How to achieve optimal bone and joint health
- How prompt use of a nutritional protocol can help heal concussion
The inside-out solutions Dr. Rob presents are simple, cost-effective, and use no drugs. They’re the answer to long-term health issues and the path to a healthy, happy, disease-free future.
Press & Praise
Dr. Robert Silverman's book is a magnificent tour de force full of practical tips on how to use functional medicine to stay fit and healthy and lose weight, starting with the gut. If you are frustrated with your health, wanting to rid yourself of body pains, and looking for ways to achieve total wellness, Inside-Out Health is a great start to a happy gut and overall well-being!
Many of us have lost our way when it comes to our body. We ignore our instincts and inherent ability to know what we need to heal. Dr. Silverman gives us Inside-Out Health to reset our connection to our inner self and navigate our way back to our innate intelligence of the what, how, and why of health and healing.
I credit Dr. Silverman for a lot of my physical health - he's taken a chance on me when other doctors wouldn't. He's really helped relieve the stress and pain that playing ball in the NBA can cause. Doctors like Dr. Silverman are hard to find. If you can't see him in person, read his book instead!